The AD Lens Holder for Float Arm attaches onto the Float Arm, Mega Float Arm, Mega Float Tube or on the "M5 Joint" installed on Stick Arm or Multi Ball Arm (*1) to carry AD series/28AD series attachment lenses to help comfortable multiple lens handling under water. The lens holder is screwed on an arm or M5 Joint through center screw hole. Can be used to hold SD Mount series attachment lenses for GoPro® as well.
(*1) "Multi Ball Arm SS" is not compatible with the "M5 Joint". "Stick Arm XS" and "Multi Ball Arm S" can hold the "M5 Joint" but not compatible with a lens holder.
Weight: 26g (0.9oz) [air] / approx.6g (0.2oz) [underwater]
Compatible Arm etc.
- Float Arm S/M/ML
- Mega Float Arm S/M
- M5 Joint + Stick Arm SS/S/M/L
- M5 Joint + Multi Ball Arm ML/L/LL/XL
- Mega Float Tube S/M
- UWL-100 28AD Wide Conversion Lens
- UWL-105AD Wide Conversion Lens
- UFL-165AD Underwater Fisheye Conversion Lens
- UCL-165AD Close-up Lens
- UFL-G140 SD Underwater Semi-fisheye Conversion Lens
- UCL-G165 SD Underwater Wide Close-up Lens
An INON attachment lens with long lens barrel such as "UFL-M150 ZM80" underwater micro fisheye lens or "UWL-S100 ZM80" wide conversion lens is supported by "AD Lens Holder DP for Float Arm".