Inon UCL-165 M67 Close-up LensRegular price $240.00
Inon UCL-165 M67 Close-up Lens
The UCL-165M67 is high magnification close-up lens providing 165mm focal length (+6 diopter) where 165mm shooting distance from lens surface when camera’s focus position is set to infinity. Using minimum focusing distance will shorten minimum focus distance allowing you to get closer to a subject enabling high magnification close-up photography.
Dual use underwater / land and usable with all zoom range. Even at same shooting distance, it is easy to capture a subject at desired size by adjusting zoom setting.
The lens construction is 2 elements in 2 groups with high quality optical glass with inner coating to suppress optical aberrations more effectively and bring out optimal performance of combined master lens comparing to a lens using just one double-convex element.
The lens body has screw mount on its front end to stack other UCL-165M67 for even higher magnification macro imaging. Off course the UCL-330 can be stacked as well. The threaded part has a slit to drain water from gap between two lenses to easily separate combined lens underwater.
Highly versatile screw type "M67 Mount" compatible.
The UCL-165M67 is directly screwed on a housing which has M67 lens ring. For a housing which does not have M67 lens ring, the UCL-165M67 is attached via dedicated "M67 Mount Base" or "M67 Lens Adapter Base". For "28LD Mount Base" compatible housing, the UCL-165M67 is attached on "28LD Mount Base" via "M67-LD Mount Converter for UCL-330/165M67".
(*1) Optional "M67-LD Mount Converter for UCL-330/165M67" is necessary.
- Outer diameter / Length: 72mm / 21.6mm (2.8in / 0.9in)
- Weight: (air / underwater) 140g / approx.73g (4.9oz / 2.6oz)
- Lens construction: 2 elements 2 groups
- Focal length: (air / underwater) 135.6mm / 165mm (5.3in / 6.5in)
- Body material / Finishing: Corrosion resistant aluminium alloy / Rigid black almite
- Glass / Coating: Optical glass / Inner anti-reflection coating
- Mount thread diameter / pitch: M67-0.75
- Depth rating: 60m (197ft).