Inon UCL-330 Close-up LensRegular price $240.00
Inon UCL-330 Close-up Lens
The UCL-330 is close-up lens providing 330mm focal length (+3 diopter) where shooting distance is 330mm from lens surface when camera’s focus position is set to infinity (which is half power of the UCL-165 M67). Especially useful for super zoom digital camera when shooting a shy subject with best suited distance and magnification.
Dual use underwater / land and usable with all zoom range. Even at same shooting distance, it is easy to capture a subject at desired size by adjusting zoom setting.
The lens is constructed of two plano-convex high quality optical glass elements with inner coating to suppress optical aberrations more effectively comparing to a lens using just one double-convex element, and bring out optimal performance of combined master lens.
The lens body has screw mount on its front end to stack other UCL-330 for even higher magnification macro imaging. Off course the UCL-165M67 can be stacked as well for further close-up shooting. The threaded part has a slit to drain water from gap between two lenses to easily separate combined lens underwater.
Highly versatile screw type "M67 Mount" compatible.
The UCL-330 is directly screwed on a housing which has M67 lens ring. For a housing which does not have M67 lens ring, the UCL-330 is attached via dedicated "M67 Mount Base"or "M67 Lens Adapter Base". For "28LD Mount Base" compatible housing, the UCL-330 is attached on "28LD Mount Base" via "M67-LD Mount Converter for UCL-330/165M67".
(*1) Optional "M67-LD Mount Converter for UCL-330/165M67" is necessary.
- Outer diameter / Length: 72mm / 21.6mm (2.8in / 0.9in)
- Weight: (air / underwater) 132g / approx.75g (4.7oz / 2.6oz)
- Lens coustruction: 2 elements 2 groups
- Focal length: (air / underwater) 330mm / 330mm (13in / 13in)
- Body material / Finishing: Corrosion resistant aluminium alloy / Rigid black almite
- Glass / Coating: Optical glass / Inner anti-reflection coating
- Mount thread diameter / pitch: M67-0.75
- Depth rating: 60m (197ft).