Durable clear polycarbonate construction provides a unique view of the camera to ensure correct waterproof installation and confidence underwater. The camera installs with drop-in loading for quick and easy set up. Simply close the side latch and see the o-ring form a solid black, watertight seal. Large, ergonomic controls provide access to all important camera functions.
Ikelite products are designed, built and tested in the USA. We use locally sourced, top-grade materials. Our housings are built by hand and individually tested for fit, function and waterproof integrity. We back our products with over 50 years of experience and service within the dive industry.
An included flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the camera's built-in flash is used. A built-in flash is effective between 1-3 feet (0.3-0.9m) from the subject in clear conditions. For best results a color correcting filter or external lighting is recommended. External lighting is more powerful than the camera's flash and can be placed in a position to virtually eliminate the backscatter - or "snow" - from your underwater images.
The optional AF35 strobe triggers and provides automatic TTL exposure by watching the camera's built-in flash, without the need of fiber optic cords or sensors. Alternatively, two ports are provided for the connection of up to two Ikelite-, SEA&SEA-, or Olympus-type fiber optic cords.
- Port cover
- Flash diffuser
- Flash deflector
- Vinyl break-away safety lanyard
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- Controls for all camera functions except rear Control Dial, Flash-up Switch
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- 12-24 thread tray mounting with 3 in (76mm) spacing
- Weight 1.4 lb (635 g)
- Dimensions 6.2 x 4.4 x 4.4 in (15.7 x 11.2 x 11.2 cm) including projections
- 3.0-inch diameter glass lens port with 67mm thread