Ikelite Color Correcting Filters for green & blue water - 2.2 in, 3 in, 3.6 in, 3.9 in, 4.2 in & DSLR flat portRegular price Sale price $102.50
Ikelite Color Correcting Filters press fit to the outside of Ikelite lens ports offering easy attachment and removal underwater.
The specially formulated UR/Pro color correcting filter for tropical blue water settings enhances warm reds and oranges with available sunlight up to 80 ft (24m). Use in the Caribbean, Indonesia, and any blue water setting.
The UR/Pro color correcting filter for green water enhances contrast and improves the color of green water to give your subject a rich, natural tone. Effective with available sunlight up to 80 ft (24m). Use in most lakes and any green water setting.
This filter is usable on the Ikelite W20 and W30 lenses, as well as any 3.6-inch diameter housing lens port. To check compatibility with Ikelite housings, please refer to the housing instruction manual or webpage.
- 6441.47 Tropical Blue Water - DSLR Flat ports
- 6441.87 Green Water - DSLR Flat ports
- 6441.31 Tropical Blue Water - 2.2-inch short
- 6441.71 Green Water - 2.2-inch short
- 6441.32 Tropical Blue Water - 2.2-inch
- 6441.72 Green Water - 2.2-inch
- 6441.41 Tropical Blue Water - 3.0-inch
- 6441.81 Green Water - 3.0-inch
- 6441.42 Tropical Blue Water - 3.6-inch
- 6441.82 Green Water - 3.6-inch
- 6441.46 Tropical Blue Water - 3.9-inch
- 6441.86 Green Water - 3.9-inch
- 6441.43 Tropical Blue Water - 4.2-inch
- 6441.83 Green Water - 4.2-inch