25 September 2017: Fantasea FA6000 Housing for the Sony Alpha a6000
- Product information & new releases
- 28 Sep, 2017
About the FA6000 Housing
The Fantasea FA6000 Housing was designed and manufactured specifically for the Sony a6000 mirrorless digital camera.
The FA6000 Housing features an ergonomic design with access to all essential camera functions. It offers the highest professional standards of functionality, style and durability.
An FML interchangeable lens port system allows using a wide range of lenses underwater. A standard M16 port allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads. For a maximal sense of security, the housing comes with a leak detector installed inside.
Depth rated to 60m/200 feet, the Fantasea FA6000 is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony a6000 camera.
The FA6000 Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FA6000 Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost, impact, as well as other damaging elements and harmful occurrences.
The FA6000 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
* Housing does not include the lens port. Lens ports are supplied separately. You can find these here.
FA6000 System Highlights & Specifications
• Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
• Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
• Access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controls
• Shock resistant
• Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
• M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads
• Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
• Double fiber optic cable port
• Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
• Easy and secure installation of camera
• Moisture Detector and Alarm
• Protective housing body cap
• Extended shutter release included for easy access when using housing tray and handles
• Interchangeable lens port and lens gear accessories are available, allowing for the use of a wide range of lenses
• Additional optional housing accessories are available
• Weight (without camera and lens port on land): 980g / 34.5 oz
• Weight (with camera and FML Flat Port on land): 1,645g / 58 oz
• Dimensions (without accessories): 20.5 x 14.5 x 15.5 cm \ 8 x 5.7 x 6.1 inch (W x D x H)
• Manufacturer’s warranty