- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Perfect for any wet environment including surf, dive, and pool use
- Supremely functional for maximum creative control—access is provided for all important camera functions
- The NEW Dry Lock (DL) Port System gives added security at the surface of the water and accommodates large diameter lenses
- Extra-large, soft touch zoom knob; Zoom is accessible for many lenses using our unique universal zoom gear system
Vacuum valve included; Test your system after assembly prior to entering the water; Pump sold separately
Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL circuitry provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
Control symbols are laser etched into the back and will never fade or rub off
Quick install camera mount plate does not need to be removed for battery or memory card access
One spare 1/2-20 threaded accessory port locations on the front of the housing for the addition of optional accessories
Includes a balanced aluminum base with left-hand quick release handle; Right-hand handle sold separately
Signature open-groove design suspends the rear o-ring in a natural position that is easier to maintain and more reliable than forcing the o-ring into a channel
ABS-PC and Lexan construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
1 year limited warranty
- Underwater Housing with 200 ft (60m) Back
- Rear O-ring # 0132.61
- Front O-ring # 0132.45
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67
- Port Hole Cover # 0200.92
- Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.5
- Silicone Lubricant # 0184.2
- Control + Pushbutton Tip Assortment # 9249
- 1/16" Hex Key # 0945.16
- 1/8" Hex Key # 0945.18
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Controls are provided for all important camera functions; Controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control, Rear Control Dial, or Mode Dial Lock. Mode Dial must be un-locked prior to installation for use underwater
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Weight 5.1 lb (2.3 kg) not including tray + handles
- Dimensions 9.2 x 7.1 x 6.5" (234 x 180 x 165 mm) including projections
Install optional Panasonic TTL Kit # 46031 for automatic TTL exposure with compatible Ikelite DS-model Strobes. Ikelite DS-model strobes may be used with this system without the Panasonic TTL Kit installed, but will not provide TTL exposure.
SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos strobes with an electrical connection can be triggered in manual exposure modes using an electrical sync cord. Strobes without an electrical sync cord connection cannot be attached to this system unless slaved off of a hard-wired strobe.
Ikelite Non-Digital Strobes
Older non-digital strobes featuring an ICS-5 electrical sync cord bulkhead can be used with this system in manual exposure modes.
Fiber optic only strobes are not compatible with this installation. An external strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
Strobes with remote slave capabilities may be triggered off of a flash attached to the housing by electrical sync cord. Ikelite DS strobes support remote triggering using the Optical Slave Converter Product number 4403 or the Water Wizard system (manufactured and sold by Aquatica).