Nauticam NA-GX85 Underwater housing for Panasonic Lumix GX85, GX80, GX7 Mk II
Nauticam continues its excellence with making the leading compact housings in the market. The GX80 / GX85 / GX7 Mark II is Panasonic latest M4/3 camera with the highest pixel count yet. The housing is very compact, looks similar to Nauticam's compact series and more travel friendly than the larger Olympus mirrorless housings.
The pioneering features of the earlier Nauticam housings are apparent with the simple but secure rotating housing latch and superb progressive shutter release providing optimal "feel". The NA-GX85 also sports some of Nauticam?s latest technology with the port locking latch that replicates the famous Nauticam DSLR port latch - making housing port changes easier than ever.
- Vacuum monitoring and leak detection
- Compact design, advanced features
- Rubberized zoom/focus knob
- Shutter release extensions
- Stainless steel handle brackets
- Extensive accessory lineup
- New 5-axis in-body sensor stabilizer works with LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses in video and still capture modes using class-leading Dual Image Stabilization.
- Eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power by nearly 10% over existing 16-Megapixel MFT sensors.
- Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs.
- Thumbwheel controls, integrated viewfinder and touch control enabled tilting LCD maximize control of the photographic experience.
- Capture spontaneous moments with 4K imaging performance in both 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO and Post Focus.
- Weight: 1.17kg
- Dimensions: 206mm x 154mm x 99mm
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Port Opening: N85