Dome port, accessories and camera pictured shown for example only and must be purchased separately
The NA-D7100 is designed specifically for the new Nikon D7100, and represents the latest level of development, engineering and ergonomics in underwater camera housings. The NA-D7100 builds on the heritage and success of Nauticam housings for Nikon D7000, D600 and D800. The very capable D7100 is Nikon's best DX format camera ever, and is an ideal camera for the serious enthusiast to the seasoned professional. Lens support is the widest in the industry, and Nauticam offers a huge range of supporting accessories.
Nauticam pioneered numerous engineering breakthroughs in previous housings that now come standard on the NA-D7100. The patented housing Locking Latch System has received acclaim worldwide for its ease and functionality. These recessed latches are equipped with safety locks, reduce bulk and require minimal physical effort to engage and release. Port changes have never been simpler than utilizing the Patented Nauticam Locking Port Release. No wrestling, no twisting, no misalignment - just seat and lock. Lens changes are also easily accomplished without removing the camera from the housing using the lens release button logically accessed on the housing front. The lightweight, rugged Nauticam handles are generously contoured with a durable over-mold process of comfortable non-slip rubber.
- Rugged housing body milled from solid aluminium - 100m depth rating and built to last
- Patented port locking lever - easy and safe port mounting, solidly locks port in place
- Knobby command dials can be operated even with thick gloves on
- Patented housing locking latches - secure but easy to use
- Rubberised handle grips - comfortable and placed for optimum access to controls
- Lens release button - easy changeout of lenses without removing camera from housing
- Drop in camera tray - no need to preset controls, just drop in and it is ready to go
- Fibre optic ports - accurate flash exposure (TTL) with Inon/Sea&Sea strobes
- Bulkhead for optional accessories - HDMI Monitor, sync cables, remote control, etc.
- Viewfinder, 0.66x - Enhanced 180º and 45º viewfinders optional
- Laser cut stainless steel handle brackets for extra stability when using heavy lighting
- Light mounting balls - 2 handle mounted balls standard, mounting balls for housing optional
- Tripod mounting points - important for macro video shooters
- Control labelling - easy to find and understand control functions
Nauticam housings are the finest, most ergonomic, most usable camera housings on the market today, and the NA-D7100 is a shining example of that. Every control is well thought out, every button, lever and switch considered not in terms of what is easier for the designer, but what is right for the shooter. One example is the patent pending Multi Controller Pad that is located within easy reach of the right thumb. The device virtually recreates the Nikon multi selector on the back of the NA-D7100 housing allowing full multidirectional use of this powerful tool, and no other manufacturer has it.
The quality of an image is only as good as the glass it was captured with, and Nauticam firmly believes that every lens that makes sense to be used underwater should be supported. Nauticam's lineup of ports, together with Zen Underwater dome ports is the most complete and extensive in the industry. Nauticam carefully evaluates new lenses, and is often first to market with support when a new lens is offered. Nauticam also provides the industry’s only locking extension rings in every size potentially required, thus preventing port slippage when using extension rings. Nauticam additionally offers a full range of port adapters allowing existing housing owners to use their current ports, reducing the cost of switching to a Nauticam housing. Port Adapters are available for Aquatica, Ikelite, Inon, Nexus M5 & M6, Sea & Sea NX, Seacam, Subal Version 3 & 4, and Zillion lens ports.
A high resolution camera like the Nikon D7100 demands perfect focus for optimal results. Fortunately, Nauticam has developed the most user-friendly interchangeable precision viewfinders in the world. The standard optical glass viewfinder is very goodand travel friendly, but many photographers prefer the ease of a magnified viewfinder with adjustable diopter. Nauticam produces a “straight” 180º enlarging viewfinder and a 45º angled enlarging viewfinder to enhance the ease of close quarters work often associated with macro shooting. Both viewfinders have high quality optics allow viewing of the entire image. A patented external dioptric adjustment allows personal adjustment to a sharp-as-a-tack standard underwater and viewfinder changes can be executed in less than 30 seconds without using tools. Exceptional composition and focus accuracy have never been more accessible.
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Dimensions (with handles mounted): 350mm x 190mm x 135mm