Each Gamma starts with aircraft grade aluminum, precision-machined into a supremely ergonomic, no-slip contour grip. We purposefully avoided unnecessary grooves and texturing on the light body to allow it to slide in and out of your pocket without snagging. Military-grade anodizing and a double o-ring seal provide corrosion-proof and waterproof operation up to 400ft (120m). A heavy duty mechanical tail switch provides either continuous or momentary lighting at the touch of a button.
Like every Ikelite product, Gamma is built by hand in the USA and individually tested for function and waterproof integrity. We back our products with over 50 years of experience and service within the dive industry.
- LED flashlight
- 2 CR123 batteries
- Wrist lanyard with cord lock
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube
Accessories for Gamma
- Diffuser M27 for Gamma Product 1870
- DSLR Ball Mount Kit for Gamma Product 1887.1
- DSLR Flex Mount Kit for Gamma Product 1887.2
- Flex Arm Mount for Gamma Product 1882
- Quick Release Flex Kit for Gamma Product 1887.3
- Red Filter M27 for Gamma Product 1871
- Steady Tray Flex Kit for Gamma Product 1887.6
- Tubing Kit for Gamma Product 1887.4
- Tubing Mount for Gamma Product 1884
- Additionally, the Bigblue Neoprene Glove mini fits the Gamma.
- 400 ft (120m) depth rating
- 350 lumen concentrated 10° beam
- Color temperature 6500K
- Over 10 hours run time
- Accepts 2 CR123 batteries
- Dimensions 5.6 x 1.4 in (142 x 36 mm)
- Weighs only 4 oz (113 g)