When installed on the camera housing, the UMG-02 LCD Magnifier provides the underwater photographer with an enlarged, clear, bright and sharp view of the camera LCD screen.
Using the UMG-02 makes it easier to compose and focus with the camera system, resulting with sharper and more impressive underwater images. UMG-02 was optically designed for underwater use. The rubber sleeve serves as a sunshade and ensures a clear view also in the brightest conditions. Installation is quick and simple. An adjustable diopter allows focusing the lens to a finer degree customized to individual eyes.
The UMG-02 LCD Magnifier was designed to be installed on Fantasea housings. It can also be installed on other housings featuring a similar design of anti-glare hood rails.
- Magnification: 2.3X (underwater)
- Materials: Hard anodized aluminum bezel, rubber LCD hood
- Lens construction: 2 groups and 3 elements
- Lens coating: AR multi layer coating
- Depth rated to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Dimensions: 79.6x76x 93mm / 3.13x3x3.66 inch
- Weight: 192 g / 6.77 oz
- Included in package: Lens cap, lens cap secure string and rubber hood quick release secure string