Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A - 6621Regular price $432.50
Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A
The Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A is an optional pre-dive vacuum test and leak detector safety system. The system allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector.
The Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A requires self installation. It can be installed and used inside the following housings:
- Fantasea housings equipped with an M16 port*.
- Other brands housings equipped with an M16 port, as long as the following requirements are met:
- Housing’s M16 port features a thread type that is compatible with the thread type featured on the vacuum valve of the Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A.
- Housing consists of sufficient internal space to accommodate all vacuum safety system components in a manner that does not interfere with housing operation and allows operating the vacuum safety system. Please refer to the Features & Specifications section for components dimensions.
- Housing features a transparent area through which the LED indicator of the vacuum safety system can be observed and monitored.
* Fantasea FA6500 Housings labeled with a serial number within the range of 187402 – 187617 require installing the Fantasea M16 Coarse to Fine Thread Insert Converter on the housing’s M16 port in order to accommodate the Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A. Please contact Fantasea Line or an authorized Fantasea dealer to order this converter.
- Depth rated to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Vacuum valve material: black anodized aluminum alloy
- Moisture sensor material: flexible printed circuit board
- Battery: 3.7V 110mAh Lithium rechargeable battery
- Charging port: 5V micro-USB
- Charging duration: approx. 45 minutes
- Battery life: approx. 4 days
- Alarm: audio + visual (LED)
- Vacuum analysis duration: 4 minutes
Vacuum valve – 24 x 35 mm / 0.94 x 1.38 inch (D x L)
Main PC board – 28 x 18 x 7 mm / 1.1 x 0.7 x 0.27 inch (L x W x H)
Signal board – 30 x 14 x 7 mm / 1.18 x 0.55 x 0.27 inch (L x W x H)
Moisture sensor – can be trimmed if required
Connection cable – 140 mm / 5.51 inch (long cable) OR 75 mm / 2.95 inch (short cable)
- Weight (including all system components): 30.2 g / 1.06 oz
- Included in package: vacuum valve, vacuum pump, wrench, double-sided stickers, main PC board, signal board, moisture sensor, Cabled LED indicator, 2 x connection cables
- Use of the Hybrid Vacuum Safety System must not replace any of the other safety measures conducted in order to ensure a complete watertight seal of the housing before and during the dive.
- Compatibility information provided above consists of general outlines only. Prior to ordering the Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A and in order to make sure it is fully compatible with your housing, it is recommended to consult with an authorized Fantasea dealer or to contact Fantasea Line.
- Installation instructions provided in the Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A instruction manual consist of general guidance which applies to most housings. However, it is best to consult with an authorized Fantasea dealer prior to installing the system inside the housing regarding installation guidelines that are specific to your housing model.
- If installing the Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A inside a Fantasea Housing, please visit the Fantasea Line website or contact Fantasea Line for installation instructions that are specific to your housing model.