This lens is desgined for underwater digital wide angle photography. It can offer dynamic wide angle photography on land as well as under water.It can accept many types of underwater digital camera housing. This lens is for Olympus, Epoque digital camera housing, and for Sony, Canon and other brand's digital camera housings with lens-adapter holder.
- The DCL20-46 uses a magnification factor of .56 to convert normal lenses into wide angle lenses for spectacular panoramic underwater images.
- A normal 35mm lens converts to a 20mm wide angle lens
- 46mm diameter threaded lens mount for 46mm Olympus still and video camera housings, and any other camera or housing with 46mm threaded ring.
- Solid construction with four optical elements for high quality imaging
60m (200 feet)
4 group / 5 elements
99.4 mm dia x 59.5 mm
650g (on land) 400g (under water)
Optical glass lens
Lens cap ,Lens pouch
- Magnification: 0.56 times
- Waterproof: 60m (200 feet)
- Lens family: 4 group / 5 elements
- Size: 99.4 mm dia x 59.5 mm
- Weight: 650g (on land) 400g (under water)
- Lens material: Optical glass lens
- Body material: Aluminum alloy
- Accessories: Lens cap, Lens pouch
|DCL20-55DR||Epoque EHS-200Z/300/400X/500X/510H/ST9 EHD-Ai/800Ai|
|DCL20-67DR||Epoque EHS-1000HD Olympus PT-022/027 Canon WP-V1|