Canon EOS 6D MKII - Nauticam housing NA-6DII - 17327Regular price $6,485.00
Nauticam NA-6DII Underwater Housing for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Camera, ports, lens, bulkheads, vacuum valve, are not included; shown for illustrative purposes only.
Available Flash Triggers and Electrical Bulkheads, not included.
- Flash Trigger for Canon Nauticam #26301
- TTL Flash Trigger for Canon Nauticam #26321
- M14 Nikonos Bulkhead to Canon Hotshoe, Nauticam #25020
- M14 Ikelite Bulkhead to Canon Hotshoe, Nauticam #25022
The Canon 6D Mark II does not have a built-in pop-up flash.
Advanced Leak Detection
In addition to standard moisture sensor electronics, the housing includes the advanced vacuum electronics which help detect proper seal of the housing before your dive. Add the M16 Vacuum Valve to utilise this feature.
The standard optical glass viewfinder is very good and travel friendly, but many photographers prefer the ease of a magnified viewfinder with adjustable diopter. Nauticam produces a “straight” 180º enlarging viewfinder and a 45º angled enlarging viewfinder to enhance the ease of close quarters work often associated with macro shooting. Both viewfinders have high quality optics, and allow bright viewing of the entire image. A patented external dioptric adjustment allows personal adjustment to a sharp-as-a-tack standard underwater and viewfinder changes can be executed in less than 30 seconds without using tools. Exceptional composition and focus accuracy have never been more accessible.
|Zoom / focus knob is easily reached with the fingers of your left hand.|
|The industry's easiest to use housing closure system, requiring very little hand strength to operate, secures the housing back in place. The latches are safely locked to prevent accidental opening, but are easy to open when needed for a quick battery or memory card change.|
|Unveiled on the very first Nauticam DSLR housing in 2009, this locking lever has become a signature of the Nauticam brand. No twisting or threading action is required to mount a port, and it locks securely in place with this lever. Nauticam also offers locking port extensions, meaning a dome will never twist, even when used with a long extension ring.|
|Multi-Controller Pad is easy to reach with your thumb. The pad operates in the same manner as the camera controller.|
|The right hand grip features a cluster of key camera controls, all placed ergonomically for fingertip access.|
|This blue button allows you to reset the vacuum monitoring electronics when changing a lens or port.|
All Nauticam underwater housings for DSLR cameras are compatible with Nauticam's enhanced viewfinders. The viewfinders can be quickly installed and removed for travel, with no need for tools.
The enhanced viewfinders provide a clear, bright 1:1 image of the camera's viewfinder. All four corners of your camera's viewfinder are visible simultaneously.
45º Enhanced Viewfinder
The 45 degree viewing angle has many benefits. The angled finder facilitates getting the housing close the bottom while maintaining a responsible diving position up off of the reef. Getting low and shooting up will make bottom dwelling subjects more impactful, and puts blue water behind portrait and wide angle shots. The 45 also causes less neck strain than straight finders by putting the head and neck in a more natural position when diving in the prone position.
180º Enhanced Viewfinder
As with the 45° viewfinder, the 180 degree viewfinder has a large knob for fine-tuning to your eyes while underwater.
- Nauticam Super Macro Converter, provides 2.3:1 reproduction ratio with the popular 100mm Macro Lens
- M16 Vacuum Valve
- Complete line of flat and dome ports for all major lenses, available in acrylic and glass
- Locking port extension rings from 10mm to 90mm
- Fiber optic cables for Inon, Sea&Sea etc strobes
- Electrical Sync Cables for Ikelite, Retra, Inon, and, Sea & Sea strobes
- Full line of mounting accessories for lighting, including mount balls, strobe adapters, arms, clamps, and specialty items
- Multiple styles of lanyards
- Flip Lens Holders
- Focus and Zoom gears for many Nikon, Tokina, and Sigma lenses
- Port Adapters
- Handle accessories including smaller handles, handle extensions for cold water diving?
- Dimensions 360 x 175 x 135mm
- 3.05 kilogram
- Depth rating 100 meter
- Ports: Nauticam N120 type
- Vacuum sensor battery: CR2032