The Bigblue HL450N LED Head Light System delivers a stunning 450 lumens light output through 1 piece of XML LED and an 8 degree hot spot. The 6500K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the surrounding while diving. 4 levels of brightness and SOS controlled by a reliable push button with battery indicator. The light works with 3xAAA batteries. The 4 steps power adjustment lets you choose between four output levels - IV at 100%, III at 50%, II at 25% or I at 10% extending the burn time and reducing reflections at close range.
- Head Strap included
- Light Source: 2x XML LED + 2x XPE Red LED
- Light Output: 45 Lm (level I), 113 Lm (level II) 225 Lm (level III), 450 Lm (level IV)
- Casing Material: Aluminum alloy light head; polycarbonate body
- Power Source: 3x AAA batteries
- Angle Of Light Beam: 8-degree narrow beam
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Burn Time: 2hrs (level IV), 4 hrs (level III) 8hrs (level II) and 20hrs (level I)
- Maximum Depth :100 m tested
- Size: Dia. 36.8 x L. 84.4mm with light head dia. 41mm
- Weight: 187g (including batteries)
- Bouyancy: -56g (including batteries)
- Switching System: Push-button with battery indicator
- Front Glass: Tempered optical glass
Note: This head light can be used out of water.