The BigBlue AL 2600XWP Black Molly LED delivers great luminosity at 2600 lumens in 120 degree light beam and 150 lumens in 120 degree light beam of red color.
The sleek and ultra-compact aluminum body can withstand the most rugged diving situation. It offers 6,500K sun white light output. Four levels of brightness, 1 level of red color and SOS controlled by a reliable push button with battery indicator which can be one hand operation.
The rechargeable 26650 battery pack comes with a smart charger, enabling you to quick-charge the battery pack in 2-3 hours. The 4 step power adjustment lets you choose between four output levels, IV at 100%, III at 50%, II at 25% or I at 10%, extending the burn time and reducing reflections at close range.
- Replaceable 26650 battery.
- Lanyard included.
- Yellow Filter included.
- 1" ball joint included.
- Light Source: 4 x XML LED + 2 x XPE Red LED
- Light Output: 260-2600 Lumens
- Casing Material: Aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized
- Power Source: Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 26650
- Safety Designs: Double o-ring sealed
- Angle Of Light Beam: 120 degree wide beam
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Available Colors: Orange/Silver
- Burn Time: 2hrs (Level IV), 4 hrs (Level III), 8 hrs (Level II), 20 hrs (Level I)
- Maximum Depth: 100 Meters Tested
- Video Filters: Removeable Yellow
- Size: Dia. 38.8 L. x 127.5 mm
- Weight: 223 g (including battery)
- Buoyancy: -112 g (including battery)
- Switching System: Push-button with battery indicator
- Front Glass: Tempered optical glass
- Lanyard: Yes
- Package Weight Lbs: 2