The Bigblue AL 1800XWP Tri Color 'Black Molly II' LED delivers great luminosity at 1800 lumens in 120 degree light beam of cool white, 1800 lumens in 120 degree light beam of warm white and 150 lumens in 120 degree light beam of red color.
The sleek and ultra-compact aluminium body can withstand the most rugged diving situation. It offers 6,500K sun white light output and 5,500K warm white light output. Three levels of brightness for cool white, 3 levels of brightness for warm white, 1 level of red color and SOS controlled by a reliable push button with battery indicator which can be one hand operation.
The rechargeable 26650 battery pack comes with a smart charger, enabling you to quick-charge the battery pack in 2-3 hours. The 6 steps power adjustment lets you choose between three output levels of cool and warm white, III at 100%, II at 50% or I at 25% either cool white or warm white extending the burn time and reducing reflections at close range.
- Light Source: 4 X XML LED + 2 X XPE Red LEDLight Output: Cool White - 450 Lm (Level I), 900 Lm (Level II), 1800 Lm (Level III) Warm White - 450 Lm (Level I), 900 Lm (Level II), 1800 Lm (Level III)
- Casing Material: Aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized
- Power Source: BATCELL26650
- Safety Designs: Double o-ring sealed
- Angle Of Light Beam: 120º Wide Beam
- Color Temperature: 6500K Cool White, 5500K Warm White
- Available Colors: Black, Purple/Silver
- Burn Time: 2 hrs (Level III), 4 hrs (Level II), 8 hrs (Level I)
- Maximum Depth: 100 M tested
- Video Filters: Removable Yellow Filter
- Size: Dia. 38.8 x L. 127.5
- Weight: 223 g. (Including Battery)
- Buoyancy: -112 g. (Including Battery)
- Switching System: Push button with battery indicator
- Front Glass: Tempered optical glass
- Lanyard: Yes
- Package Weight Lbs: 3
- 1" ball joint included