Please note - this package does not include the camera and housing shown.
The AF35 AutoFlash is the choice in underwater strobe lighting for compact digital systems. No other system rivals it for affordability, durability and ease of use. The AF35 will give the best results possible from any compact camera system.
This package includes everything you see in the above photo: AF35 strobe, flash diffuser, flex arm, built-in AutoFlash sensor (slave sensor), handle with rubber grip, mounting tray and deflector material for non-Ikelite housings.
The AutoFlash system is designed to the camera's pre-flash sequence to fire the strobe at the correct time and maximize output.
- AF35 strobe
- Built-in flex arm, TTL sensor, and handle
- Single tray
- Mounting hardware for Ikelite
- Mounting hardware for housings with 1/4-20 mounts
- Flash deflector kit
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- 300 ft (90 m) depth rating
- TTL mode with exposure adjustment in 10 increments
- Manual power modes in 7 1/2-stop increments
- Color temperature 5700K
- Coverage angle 70° without diffuser - 80° with diffuser
- Recycles in 3.5 seconds or less
- Optical slave triggering
- Accepts 4 AA cell Alkaline, Li-ion, NiMH or NiCad batteries (not included)
- Dimensions 3.2 x 4.7 in (81 x 119 mm)
- Weight 20 oz (590 g)
- Neutral buoyancy in fresh water